The success Arrowhead has achieved owes entirely to the people who make up our company. We hire individuals who have the talent, character and work ethic we need to succeed, and in return we treat our staff as professionals and respect them as people.
If you're interested in career opportunities with Arrowhead, our current job openings are listed here as downloadable PDFs. You can download an Employment Application, too. If you have any questions, please telephone us at 218-327-1165.
Human Resources Assistant
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Deb Young, Vice-President, Human Resources
FLSA Status: Salaried, Non-Exempt
Summary: Administers policies to all phases of human resources activities by performing the following duties:
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill hourly vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- Assists in keeping records of benefits plans participation such as benefits insurance and 401(k) retirement plans, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Assists in administering performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organization.
- Assists VP, HR, with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files.
- Prepares new employee files.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge of skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to effectively speak before groups of customers, employees of organization.
Other Qualifications: Must be able to travel to two other sites with MN as needed.
Apply: See someone in the HR Department for an internal application and complete job description. When submitting your internal application, submit in conjunction with your Cover Letter and Resume.
Salary is dependent upon education, experience, and skills. After 90-day successful orientation period this position will become Salaried..
Close Date: Wednesday, April 15th by 4:30 p.m.